Borealis Tall Waterproof - Nickel
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Drifts and drizzles won't scare you when you approach them in the Chaco Borealis Tall Waterproof Boot. The Borealis features waterproof, full-grain leather that ensure no moisture seeps in—Chaco even sealed the seams for extra measure—and maintains its sleek look over time. A coffee-based, charcoal fleece lining is waterproof and releases heat back to the body for warmth when the temperatures are low. This lining also has natural anti-odor properties for fresh feet after a long day in the snow. Its Luvseat footbed is certified by podiatrists and will provide your feet with day-long comfort. Confidently strut across wintery surfaces with the Chacogrip rubber soles that have diamond lugs optimized for slippery roads and sidewalks and take on everything the season throws at you.
- Tall boots for winter-weather comfort and support
- Full-grain leather is waterproof and durable for long-term wear
- Seam-sealed construction further protects from moisture on wet days
- Coffee based fleece lining naturally repels odors for freshness
- Luvseat footbed offers durable, long-lasting comfort on long days
- Chacogrip sole is optimized for traction on wet, slippery surfaces
- Easy lace up design is secure, protects feet from the elements
- Item #CHA00AS
Shoes must be in new condition (Cannot be worn outside) and must be in original packaging. Clothing must have all tags attached. Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt. Sale merchandise can be exchanged or returned for STORE CREDIT.
We are happy to send you a UPS label if you need to make a return. If you use our label for Exchanges, return shipping is Free. If you use our label for Returns for refund or credit, it will cost you $9.95. We will deduct $9.95 from your merchandise credit or refund.
If you would like to use your own return method, please send items to:
Footloose & Fancy
1219 P St.
Lincoln, NE 68508
Write your Order# on your package.
Need Help with shipping or exchanges? Contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402.488.6119.